To make a good omelet, you don’t need that many ingredients: Just a few eggs, some cheese, ham, milk and a couple of basic herbs, some salt, and pepper. And if you want to know how to make enough to feed the whole family, well the answer’s simple to that one as well — just use a baking tin.
But just in case you still want help, we thought we’d share with you a really easy omelet recipe. You’re going to love every bite!
A handful of chopped ham (or sausage, or some other meat)
1 cup of sliced or grated cheese
1/4 cup of milk
1/2 teaspoon of butter (a little more to grease the tin)
1/2 teaspoon of flour
Salt and pepper
1. Fry the onion.
2. Add the meat to the frying pan.
3. At the same time, beat the eggs together with the milk, adding in the flour and a touch of salt and pepper.
4. Place small portions of the onion and meat in the baking tray.
5. Add the sliced or grated cheese on top.
6. Then pour in the egg mixture.
7. Place the tray in the oven and bake until ready.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”