Chances are, that if you are reading this article you suffer from anxiety and/or headaches. There are a ton of remedies you can buy in your local store, but have you ever tried this before? I am told lavender lemonade is amazing to get rid of both symptoms.
Pure lavender is one of most the gentle oils but surprisingly one of the most powerful. It has a complex chemical makeup of over 150 active constituents. It is said to have properties including ‘many anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifier, hypotensive and sedative properties.’
So let’s go over the steps on how to make your own Lavender Lemonade.
DIY Lavender Lemonade using Lavender Essential Oil
• 1 cup raw honey
• 12 cups pure water
• 1 drop of lavender essential oil
• 6 lemons, peeled and juiced
• Lavender sprigs for garnish
Mix all of your ingredients together and chill. If needed add more water or raw honey.
• Mix 5 to 6 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bath water if you have dry skin.
• Diffuse 10 to 12 drops of Lavender into the air during your workday for natural stress relief.
• Add 2 drops of Lavender per ounce of your favorite lightly scented, unrefined organic oil (like almond oil or olive oil) for a body oil with all the benefits of lavender for improving your skin, relaxing your mind, warding off insects or helping you sleep.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”